Tricia Brouk, THE CURATOR, presents
THE BIG TALK ACADEMY
Want to skip this page and just join the Big Talk Academy? Go here then!
The signature speaker program will change the level that you play – Teaching you how to communicate, speak and lead at a world-class level so you can change the world.
Do you want to create a global impact with your story? Join former TEDxLincolnSquare producer, media personality, and world-renowned speaker mentor Tricia Brouk in The Big Talk Academy on September 19, 2022.
The class holds twice each year, and this is the last for this year, so you may want to get in-depth information before signing up.
What is The Big Talk Academy About?
The Big Talk Academy is a 12-week, intensive, virtual certification program for people who want to identify big ideas, craft professional talks, and present Big Talks. These activities will prepare them to stand in front of their future audience when the stage is set.
It is designed for people who think they have a message to share but are afraid of getting on the stage and owning their voice.
Whether preparing for a TEDx stage or trying to type your thoughts into your computer, The Big Talk Academy helps you get it right. It is curated by Tricia Brouk, a mentor who understands the ups and downs of the public speaking industry.
The program provides clarity irrespective of how overwhelming your ideas are. Graduates of the academy testify about moving from a point of fear and confusion to writing their own keynotes and crafting a speech and taking the center stage. They can now pitch themselves effortlessly and have landed paid virtual speaking gigs.
The Big Talk Academy is for:
- Thought leaders
What Will You Learn In The Big Talk Academy?
Here’s what you will learn during the 12-week virtual intensive and certification program:
- How to gain mastery over fear and self-doubt, the art of performance, and authentic rehearsal techniques.
- How to identify big ideas, craft your talk, and present it before big players – producers, editors, decision-makers, and meeting planners.
- Step-by-step guidance in writing and delivering your big talk that will support your business, mission, and purpose.
- Tools, techniques, and resources to project the most important aspects of your story.
- The difference between keynote and TED-style talk, and how to write both.
- An opportunity to speak in front of a real audience and get feedback from experts.
At the end of the program, the Big Talk Academy issues a certificate and features you on its website so you can gain visibility. You will get a Big Talk Academy Speaker badge that you can add to your website and email signature. You will also gain access to an online community of speakers who will support you on your speaking journey.
Additionally, Tricia Brouk offers continuous mentoring twice each month. You will have the opportunity to get on a Zoom call and ask her anything about your content. If you have any upcoming pitches, you will get expert guidance on organizing your ideas for maximum impact.
Because Tricia works directly with each participant, she tries to maintain small class size. If you miss this opportunity, you have to wait till the following year. You can click here to enroll in the Big Talk Academy 2022.
It is important to note that the Big Talk Academy is a safe place. You can share your story, even if it is traumatic, without being judged by anyone. The aim is for you to heal and develop a story that will inspire the world.
What’s possible for you… and more
Speakers Tricia Brouk has mentored have gone on to:
- Speak at Google, Twitter, the FDA, The United Nations, the Fearless Women’s summit, and countless TEDx stages.
- Book coveted television appearances.
- Get signed with the same international speaker bureaus representing Mel Robbins and Jay Shetty.
- Speak before Congress on Capitol Hill.
- Be featured in multiple award-winning documentaries.
- Lobby for a new curriculum in school districts and get them passed.
- Produce and speak at their own events, with reinvigorated confidence.
- Get featured in Forbes, Thrive Global, Brainz Magazine and So Money Podcast.
- Get featured in The Native Influence, Motivations, and BOLD TV.
- Move from powerful to unstoppable as thought leaders in their industry.
They have received standing ovations, 6-figure consulting contracts, and the speaking gigs of their dreams.
About The Big Talk Academy Host
Tricia Brouk is an experienced mentor to several speakers. She has placed over 50 speakers on TEDx stages in less than four years. Tricia helps her clients to transform their real-life experiences into authentic stories that will help them gain wider recognition and become sought-after in their fields.
Tricia authored a book, ‘The Influential Voice: Saying What You Mean for Lasting Legacy’, which became the #1 New Release on Amazon in December 2020. She was awarded Top Director of 2019 by the International Association of Top Professionals and Top Ten Speaker Coaches in Yahoo Finance in 2021.
Her documentaries have won numerous awards including Best Documentary Short at The Olympus Film Festival and Los Angeles Movie Awards.